Full-time permanent role.
18k Basic + Benefits (£25-£28 OTE)
An excellent opportunity to join a highly successful and growing Estate agency in Leicestershire.
If you're looking to work in a friendly and dynamic business and have lettings experience, this could be your next job!
My client is an established and prestigious agency in Leicestershire and they have a new vacancy for a Lettings Coordinator to join their business on a permanent basis.
Duties of this Lettings Coordinator role include:
· Generating clients and ensuring they're aware of the service and letting process
· Arranging viewing's and on occasion showing people around properties
· Preparing contracts and handling all administration
· Ensuring all legal and compliance administration is completed
· Multi-agency liaison- solicitors, tenants, landlords and general public
· Taking cash and card payments
· Handling some overflow work when required
· Dealing with complaints
In order to be considered for this position, you will have excellent people skills, an outgoing character and demonstrable experience in the lettings process- ideally within an agency environment. You will be comfortable using technology and have a good standard of MS Office.
Working within a small but experienced and friendly team, you will be working 8.30- 6.00pm and 1 in every 4 Saturdays.
In return you will receive a basic salary on up to 18k with OTE of £25-28k.
Benefits include Pension, free parking, and 20 days holiday + BH + Christmas and NY period off as an extra.
If you would like to discuss this role in more detail, please feel free to contact me using the details on this advert.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.