4 months ago
Legionella Risk Assessor
26-28,000 DOE + car + benefits
Our clients are a successful business within the compliance testing sector. They are currently seeking an experienced Legionella Risk Assessor based in the Midlands region.
* City and Guilds Legionella Risk Assessment course or equivalent WMS qualification
* Proven track record of working as a legionella risk assessor
* Microsoft Office skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Duties and responsibilities:
* Conducting Legionella risk assessments in line with ACOP L8 risk assessments across contracts in the Midlands
* Writing up appropriate reports and attending meetings to discuss findings of reports, etc.
* Building and maintaining a good working rapport with clients/customers and staff
* Dealing with problems as and when required appropriately and effectively
* Prioritising workload and ensuring work is completed within timescale
* Travelling to sites as per client's requirements
This successful and growth focussed company offers a fantastic salary, company vehicle plus benefits.
The role will suit an experienced risk assessor with a strong work ethic and the desire to progress their career. The company is committed to the continuing professional development of staff at all levels.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.