Office Administrator - Professional Services - Central London - £22,000
I am working alongside a Central London, Professional Services firm that is looking for a talented administrator to join their team. This role will be pivotal to the success of the team as you will be providing direct support to your department and other departments in the office.
This would be a great opportunity for someone who has administrative experience and is happy to stay in an administrative / support role.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Scanning, file management, and dealing with incoming & outgoing post
- Entering client details onto the internal system
- Arranging payments and speaking to clients to confirm details
- General administration tasks to get the job done
To be successful:
- Strong attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication
- Ability to multitask and prioritise in a fast paced environment
This is full time permanent with a salary of £22,000 p/a plus great benefits.
If you have the relevant skills and looking for the next step in your career apply now or contact Mike at Search Consultancy, Brighton.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.