Legal Support Assistant - Private Client - Redhill
Are you an experienced Administrator looking for a new challenge?
My client, a top 200 law firm, are looking for a Legal Support Assistant to join their Private Client department in Redhill.
The role is full time, permanent and is looking to pay up to £21,500 per annum.
Duties and responsibilities:
* To ensure all files are open, closed and archived
* Assisting the head of department with adhoc administrative tasks and ensuring compliance is carried out
* To provide an efficient and friendly service to clients
* Preparation of bundles
Experience and qualifications required:
* No legal knowledge or experience is required but excellent administration and organisation skills are essential
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
* The ability to work under pressure and use own initiative
If you have the relevant skill set and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.