Legal Support Assistant - Redhill - Family
I am working alongside a well established law firm that is looking for a Legal Support Assistant to join their family department.
Duties and responsibilities:
* To prepare correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing
* To administer filing which will include both paper and electronic format filing
* To prepare mail and documents
* Arrange internal and external meetings and conference calls
* To attend to clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firm's standards for client care
* Assist in the production of bills
* Previous experience as a legal secretary, ideally within Private Client
* Strong audio typing skills
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Good communication skills both verbal and written
* Great time management and organisation skills
This role is full time, permanent and is paying up to £21,500 dependent on experience. Alongside this competitive salary, there is also a very attractive benefits package.
If you have the relevant skills and looking for a new opportunity with a great firm, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.