Temp Legal Assistant
Based Manchester City Centre
Pay £10.19 per hour
Search are recruiting for a temporary legal assistant in the Centre of Manchester.
This is a great opportunity for a strong administrator or a legal Graduate who has some previous administration experience.
Working for this Dynamic Company based in corporate offices you will be responsible for:
- Providing support to Legal Advisers and Paralegals in the timely progressing of cases allocated to them by the Coordinator.
- Liaison with witnesses to make arrangements for travel and accommodation and answering of other queries they may have.
- Making travel and accommodation bookings for Legal Team colleagues.
- Providing support to ongoing hearings including late changes to the witness timetable and dealing with any evidence received during the hearing.
- Managing case documents including accurate copying and scanning of documents, enclosures and briefs.
- Attending the High Court to lodge and collect applications and court orders.
- Answering telephone enquiries from the public and other professional bodies and making detailed telephone notes.
- Audio typing of legal documents
I am looking to speak with candidates with strong admin experience.
Please respond to this advert if you are interested.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age