Evette van Est
Evette van Est
Temp Legal Support Assistant
Home based/Manchester - long term
£10.30 per hour
Really interesting role, great opportunity to progress!
- Providing administrative support to Legal Advisers and Paralegals in the timely progression of casework - either as part of a case team or on a task basis.
- Creating and preparing hearing related bundles from large volumes of documents. Redacting sensitive information from large volumes of documents.
- Providing a continuous point of contact and liaison with witnesses in advance of hearings - for example to communicate and facilitate witness scheduling.
- Arranging for witnesses to provide video evidence from remote locations.
- Making travel and accommodation bookings for Legal Team colleagues.
- Providing support to ongoing hearings including late changes to the witness timetable and dealing with any evidence received during the hearing.
Administrative support to the Legal Team
- Facilitating the lodging and receipt of Court applications and orders.
- Answering telephone enquiries from the public, representatives and other professional bodies and making detailed telephone notes.
- Facilitating meeting arrangements and booking.
- Liaison with document services and Facilities departments with regard to legal team documentary requirements.
- Creating and updating computerised records and documents accurately and promptly, including daily use of the company bespoke database, file correspondence and update records.
- Filing of documents and administrative support for Legal including archiving documents.
- Contributing to the management of the stationary supplied forLegal and to ensure adequate supplies are available.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age