Legal Secretary - West End - £39,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a leading firm in the West End. This role would see you acting as an integral part of the secretarial team, while providing support to numerous departments but predominantly the commercial property team. This will be extremely hands on and you be faced with a variety of tasks on a daily basis.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Extensive diary and email management
- Prepare, edit and proofread documents
- Organising travel arrangements
- Providing full secretarial support to a number of departments
What is required?
- Extensive experience in a Legal Secretary or Legal PA position
- Proficient in using Land Registry and Searchflow
- Experience in a float position across numerous areas of law
- Direct experience with Commercial Property
Please note that this is a 12 month FTC, working Monday to Friday on a full time basis.
If you have the relevant skills and ready for a new challenge, please apply or contact Mike at Search Consultancy, Brighton.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.