Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Legal Secretary / Personal Assistant to Managing Partner
Salary: £30,000-£35,000 per annum + Benefits
Job type: Permanent, Full Time (35h week)
My client, a very successful and large Law firm in the UK with several offices in the South West are looking for an excellent Legal Secretary / Personal Assistant to join their Renowned busy office in Middlesex.
The Legal Secretary / PA will provide direct support to the Managing Partner working within the Family Department. The Family Department provides advice to the clients and other departments within the firm, undertake transactions and other firm matters.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Administer filing which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files following the detailed procedures contained in the office manual
* Preparing correspondence and documents through audio-typing and word processing
* Diary Management including arranging meetings/conferences, providing refreshments, training
* Providing Internal and External training and presentations
* Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch
* Arranging for all copying to be done, in person if an office assistant is not available to undertake the task
* Operate Firm's Case Management System
* Managing the Managing Partners work diary.
Experience and qualifications required:
* Previous legal background with at least 2 years experience in Family Law is essential
* Proven ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
* Ability to show initiative and establish inclusive working relationships with colleagues
* Excellent organisation, collaboration and administration skills
* Strong IT, Interpersonal skills and Typing Skills
* Prior knowledge of case management systems
If you have the relevant skill set and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Harsh at Search Consultancy, Crawley. Harsh.email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.