Legal Secretary - Residential Conveyancing/Commercial Property - Godalming
An excellent opportunity has arisen with a well established law firm in Godalming
To apply you must have previous experience as a Legal Secretary within a Residential Conveyancing or Commercial Property department.
* Full secretarial support
* Digital dictation
* PA duties including diary management.
* Undertaking online Land Registries/Searches
* Meeting and greeting clients, taking calls and directing accordingly and arranging meeting room bookings.
* General Administration
* Managing post completions procedures including SDLT returns and title registrations.
* IT literate - Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook / Digital Audio software / Case Management
* Strong and efficient secretarial and admin skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* High level of attention to detail
* Fast, accurate typing ability, ideally using digital audio systems
* Experience of using case management system desirable but not essential
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Very well organised
* Friendly & professional attitude
If you have all of the above skills and requirements please follow the link below and APPLY today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.