Job Title: Legal Secretary - Restructuring and Insolvency
Salary: up-to £30,000 per year + benefits
Search Consultancy is working on behalf of reputable Legal 500 firm based within Guildford, looking to recruit for a Legal Secretary to be based within the Restructuring and Insolvency department.
This role will be responsible in the everyday workings of the firm's business support legal specialists.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- File management
- Handling emails and carrying out management of e-post and correspondence (internal and external)
- Provide support when cover is needed for other secretaries during breaks, busy periods or any absences
- Liaising with clients over email, face to face and via telephone communication
- Diary Management
- Drafting replies to routine correspondence when necessary
- Undertake online Searches
- Support the billing process and ensure that the bill is sent within SLA, answering all client queries
- Provide a complete inclusive and timely mannered word processing service for the formation and amendment of documents using Word, Excel, Workshare, BigHand and other relevant technology, such as PowerPoint and Laserforms
- Manage all travel arrangements when needed
- Gather and prepare and file legal documentation
- Assist in preparation of PowerPoint presentations
- General administrative duties including scanning and photocopying
- Act as a point of contact
Skills & Experience;
- Recent background and experience in a secretarial role within a legal environment.
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge within Microsoft packages including PowerPoint, Excel, Word & Outlook 2010.
- Knowledge and experience of legal proceedings and documentation.
- Secretarial qualifications, either RSA or Pitmans and/or a recognised secretarial diploma wold be desired.
- Able to prioritise a busy workload and perform well under pressure in meeting tight deadline.
- Team player
- Excellent attention to detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.