Legal Secretary - Wimbledon
Do you have experience as a Legal Secretary and looking for a new challenge?
I am working alongside an established firm that is looking for a Legal Secretary to join their Wimbledon office and support 2 fee earners in their Residential Property team. You will play an integral role in the running of the office and the success of this department.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Diary and email management for 2 fee earners
- Office assistant duties
- Covering reception when required
To be successful in this role, you will tick the following boxes:
- Prior experience in a Legal Secretary or Legal PA position
- Hard working
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks in order of urgency
- Professional and willing to go the extra mile
This is full time permanent and offers a very competitive salary.
If this sounds like your next step, please apply via the link or contact Mike at Search Consultancy, Brighton
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.