Legal Secretary - Residential Development - Reading
I am working alongside a well established law firm that is looking for a residential development Legal Secretary to join their team. This role would see you supporting multiple fee earners up to a partner level.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Liaising with clients both in person and via telephone
* Diary management
* To prepare correspondence and documents e.g. completing AP1s, draft SDLTs, apply for OS1s SIMs
* To administer filing including opening and closing files
* To issue contract packs
* To chase solicitors and Local Authority's when required
Qualities and experience:
* Previous experience within a similar role, ideally residential development or residential conveyancing
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Great time management and organisation skills
* Experience using a case management system
* Computer literate
This role is full time, permanent and is paying up to £25,000 per annum.
If you have the relevant skills and looking for a new opportunity with a great firm, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.