Legal Secretary - Residential Conveyancing department
I am working alongside a Legal 500, award winning law firm that is looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Residential Conveyancing department.
The role would see you supporting multiple fee earners within their Southampton office.
The role is full time, permanent and paying up to £25,000 per annum alongside an excellent benefits package.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To prepare and amend correspondence and documents
* To draft Land Registry applications
* To administer filing such as opening and closing of files as well as archiving deeds
* To attend to clients both over the phone and in person
* To provide administration support including email management, scanning, photocopying etc.
Experience and qualities required:
* Previous experience as a Legal Secretary within a Residential Conveyancing departments
* Excellent audio typing/digital dictation skills
* Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge
* The ability to be organised and proactive to handle a busy workload
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* The ability to use your own initiative
If you have the relevant skills and are looking to seek a new challenge with a great firm, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.