Legal Secretary - Property Litigation - London
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary looking for a new challenge in the City?
A leading law firm are looking for a Legal Secretary to join their Property Litigation and Insolvency Litigation team.
The role will involve supporting at least 2 fee earners and will offer a varied and fast paced workload.
The role is full time, permanent and is looking to pay up to £35,000 per annum as well as a competitive benefits package alongside this.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Preparing and amending documents and correspondence through audio typing
* Answering telephone calls and meeting and greeting clients
* Diary management
* Attending court where so required
* Requesting and applying for searches including Land Registry searches
* General administration including filing, archiving, photocopying, scanning etc.
Experience and qualifications required:
* Previous legal secretarial experience within a Litigation department
* Accurate audio typing speed
* Excellent interpersonal skills
If you have the relevant skillset and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.