Wills and Probate
Temp to the end the end of Jan 2020
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Legal Secretary for my client based in Sheffield. Main duties shall include audio typing, document production, speaking with clients, using a case management system, taking messages from clients, filing and general Secretarial duties required by partner/fee earners.
Search Consultancy is currently working with one of the most prestigious law firms who are looking for an experienced legal secretary.
Would you like to work for one of Sheffield's most respected Law Firms and join their friendly and professional Team as a Legal Secretary? If this is the case, then look no further.
With a typing speed of 60wpm, you will be required to provide a high quality secretarial and administrative service to the Team.
* To prepare accurate correspondence and documents through audio typing and word processing.
* To arrange appointments, meetings and maintain an up to date diary for the Fee Earner.
* Deal with clients both in person and on the telephone and provide such support in a professional and friendly manner.
* To provide support to other secretaries, junior secretaries and temporary secretaries as required.
* To ensure the confidentiality of the firm's and client's documentation and information.
The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a focus on exceptional client care. You will have solid legal secretarial experience and be used to working in a busy and highly professional driven environment, including digital dictation, copy typing and filing.
The position would suit someone who is highly organised, accurate, proactive and committed to meeting deadlines while remaining calm under pressure. Excellent all round communication skills, professional telephone manner and attention to detail is essential.
The firm is looking for a candidate with a proven track record within a Legal Environment and have excellent organisation skills and secretarial experience. The job offers scope for personal development and progression. Ideally you will have experience in working within a law firm as a Legal Secretary.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.