Legal Secretary - Private Client - London
My client, a leading London law firm, are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Private Client department.
The role is full time, permanent and is offering a competitive and benefits package alongside this.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Supporting a partner and a Legal Assistant within the team
* Effective organisational support including diary management, maintaining up to date databases, arranging travel and researching new clients
* To provide excellent service to clients both internal and external
* Organising business development meetings and events and liaising with the marketing team in regards to the production of business development materials
* Producing and amending documents and correspondences
* Preparing bills and liaising with credit control for unpaid bills
Experience and qualifications required:
* Excellent timekeeping and organisational skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* The ability to be a positive and helpful team player
* Excellent IT skills
* Strong work ethic with the ability to be flexible around their working day
If you have the relevant skillset and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.