Legal Secretary - Private Client - Guildford
Do you have a passion for providing secretarial support to your team and have administration experience in the legal sector? My client, one of the largest law firms in the South outside London, is looking for a Private Client Legal Secretary to work full-time in Guildford earning a salary up to £29,000 alongside excellent legal career growth opportunities.
As a Private Client Legal Secretary, your role would be:
* Providing comprehensive and timely word processing service for the creation and amendment of documents using Word, Excel, Workshare Compare and other relevant technology.
* Ensure the names of clients are known and the job holder is established as the point of contact.
* Providing cover, as and when required.
* Carry out management of post (internal and external), including replying and drafting replies to routine correspondence.
* Keep the lawyer's dairy up to date using Outlook and ensure it is available for others to view.
My client believes that being professionally stimulated and engaged in what you do is the primary driver of the meaningful and collaborative working environment. They commit to this by working through the following elements: securing stimulating, challenging work that stretches and rewards; employing truly distinctive, diverse people who willingly engage, collaborate and support. They're committing to continuous development for everyone and providing a sustainable environment in which people can learn and grow. Why wouldn't you apply?
Your Legal qualifications and experience:
* Previous administration experience in the legal sector, ideally in Private Client
* Proven ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
* Ability to show initiative and establish inclusive working relationships with colleagues.
* Excellent organisation, collaboration and administration skills.
* Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
Interested? Please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.