Legal Secretary - Private Client - Canterbury
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Legal Secretary to join a well established law firm in their Canterbury office. This role would see you joining their busy Private Client team and providing full secretarial support for the Partner in their firm.
Hours of work: full time role
Contract length: 12 months
Duties and responsibilities:
* To administer filing which will include opening and closing client files
* Preparation of correspondence and documents through audio typing
* To attend to client queries both in person and via the telephone
* Maintaining and coordinating partners diary and dairy notes and reporting on these when necessary
Experience and qualities required
* Previous experience as a Legal Secretary, ideally within Private Client
* Excellent Microsoft office skills
* Proficient audio typist
* Familiar with using a client relationship package e.g. PW4, Tiket etc
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to balance priorities and use own initiative to met the needs of the team and when dealing with incoming queries
* CILEx secretarial diploma would be ideal but not essential
Please apply today if you have the relevant skill set and looking for a role that will provide you with a great work life balance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.