Private Client Legal Secretary
Up to £18,000
Permanent, Full time
Are you looking to extend your career as a Private Client Legal Secretary?
Do you have experience working as a Private Client Legal Secretary?
Do you want to secure your next role within an expanding business?
My Client are a Legal 500 firm of solicitors based in Huddersfield. They have recently invested in technology, marketing and resources which have resulted in a 20% growth of the business during the last twelve months, meaning they are now looking to expand there staff force. Winning awards for many years this client is known for their reputation within their sector.
As well as offering a competitive salary, my client also offer; 34 Days annual leave (3 days over Christmas, a paid days leave on your birthday, 8 public holidays and 22 days holiday to be taken at your discretion), Flexible working hours, Bonus scheme eligible for all support staff and a Relaxed working environment.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Private Client Secretary within a busy department. As the suitable candidate you will support the Head of Private Client and the solicitors with regards to their work. The team have been shortlisted for many awards in recent years and are continuing to grow.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Diary management and file preparation
* Digital dictation
* Case Management use - SolCase
* Handling client telephone calls, enquiries and requests as appropriate
* Dealing with incoming emails and post and often corresponding as appropriate
* At least one years experience of working for a private client fee earner
* Organised and efficient
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Working to tight deadlines
* Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality throughout
* Strong IT including good typing skills
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.