Legal Secretary - Family - Gerrards Cross
My client, a Legal 500 law firm, are looking for a Family Legal Secretary to join their growing team.
The role involves supporting multiple fee earners on a diverse range of family caseloads and joining their inclusive and challenging work environment.
The role is full time, permanent and is offering a competitive salary and benefits package alongside this.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Audio typing
* Dealing with client enquiries
* Preparing and amending documents and correspondence
* General administration including photocopying, filing and email management
Experience and qualifications required:
* Previous experience within a similar role, ideally within Family law
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Strong attention to detail
* The ability to work well as a team and organise and prioritise a busy workload
If you have the relevant skillset and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.