Legal Secretary - Family - London
Are you experienced Legal Secretary looking for a new challenge in the city?
My client, one of London's leading law firms, are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their busy, fast paced family department.
The role is full time, permanent and is looking to pay up to £39,000 per annum with a competitive benefits package alongside this.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Providing extensive secretarial and PA experience to the Head of department and other fee earners
* Extensive PA support including diary management, managing media matters, booking meetings and meeting management
* Supporting the billing process
* Preparing and amending all documents through digital dictation
Experience and qualifications required:
* Significant high quality secretarial and administrative experience, ideally from a family law environment
* A desire to add value to a firm
* Strong organisational skills
* Confident at building excellent relationships
* Strong experience of managing and organising Outlook
If you have the relevant skillset and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.