Legal Secretary - Family - Wokingham
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a Family law department within a Legal 500 law firm in Wokingham. The role will involve supporting multiple fee earners including the Head of Department.
The role is full time, permanent and is looking to pay up to £24,000 per annum. The role also offers fantastic training and progression opportunities and a competitive salary and benefits package alongside this.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Providing general secretarial support including diary management, digital dictation, f
* Preparing court forms including Form E, petitions, general applications etc.
* Producing court bundles and preparing brief in counsel
* Dealing with client enquiries both in person and by phone
Experience and qualifications required:
* Previous Legal Secretarial experience, ideally within a family department
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Ability to work well on your own and as part of the team
* Strong organisation skills and effective prioritisation of wo0rkload
If you have the relevant skillset and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.