Legal Secretary - Croydon
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Legal Secretary to join a niche Family Law Firm in Croydon. You will be responsible for the smooth running of the firm whilst taking on additional responsibilities when required. This is a small, friendly firm that has a relaxed culture and nice work ethic.
The role is full time, permanent and is looking to pay up to £23,000 per annum.
Duties and Responsible
* Providing legal support to the Director and 3 solicitors
* Dealing with client enquiries on the telephone and in person
* Audio typing
* Diary management
* General administration including filing, archiving, photocopying and email management
Experience and qualifications required:
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask
* The ability to work well as a team
* Strong audio typing skills
* A good working knowledge of work and excel
If you have the relevant skillset and are looking for a new challenge that also provides stability, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.