Are you a Legal Secretary seeking a new challenge? Do you want to work for a company that will start you working from home? Are you an experienced Legal Secretary with experience within family law?
Search Consultancy are excited to be recruiting on behalf of a fantastic law firm within their Hove office. The role would see you providing secretarial and legal support to one fee earner within their busy family law department. Whilst they do have social distancing measures in place in the office this role will be working from home with a rota to work minimal time in the office during the pandemic if needed.
The role is full time and permanent and looking to pay up to £24,500 per annum for the right candidate.
Duties and responsibilities:
* To prepare documents and correspondence quickly, accurately and efficiently
* To manage the fee earners emails
* To carry out file management including filing of all correspondence, attendance notes and time records
* To set up new files accurately
* To prepare bundles
* To make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain an up to date diary
* To maintain a good level of client satisfaction
Experience and qualifications required:
* Previous experience working within family law department is essential
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Good time management and organisation skills
* The ability to work well under pressure within a fast paced environment
* To be confident and professional at all times
If you have the relevant skills and looking for a new opportunity with a great firm, please apply today or contact Jo Small at Search Consultancy, Brighton.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.