Legal Secretary - Employment & Immigration - Guildford
I am working alongside a well established law firm that is looking for a Legal Secretary to join their Employment and Immigration team. The role would see you supporting lawyers on both employment and immigration matters within their Guildford office.
Duties and responsibilities:
* To prepare and amend documents through Microsoft Office as well as accurately proof reading and checking for presentation
* To attend to clients both in person and on the telephone
* To administer filing which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
* Supporting the billing process
* To provide team support including adding client information, updating fee trackers and answering telephone calls promptly
* To provide administration support including file management, photocopying/scanning and managing lawyers emails, correspondence, expenses and diary management
Experience and qualities required
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Previous experience as a Legal Secretary
* Great time management and organisation skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Proactive, confident and professional demeanour
* Ability to work well within a team environment
This role is full time, permanent and is paying up to £29,000 per annum.
If you have the relevant skills and looking for a new opportunity with a great firm, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.