Legal Secretary - Employment, Corporate & Commercial £20,000
An exciting new opportunity has arisen in Ashford to join an established law firm. As an experienced Legal Secretary you will be responsible for supporting their Employment, Corporate and Commercial team. A varied role your responsibilities will be:
* Managing partners diaries
* Managing clients both over the phone as well as in person
* Photocopying and achieving client files
* Preparing court bundles
* Prepare all correspondence audio typing via the digital dictation system
* Take an active role in the reception rota, dealing with all incoming and outgoing post
The successful candidate will have come from a similar Legal Secretarial role whereby they will be a competent typist and audio typist.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.