Legal Secretary - Employment - Luton
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience working within an Employment law department?
My client, a Legal 500 law firm, are looking for a full time Legal Secretary to join their Employment department. The role would see you supporting multiple fee earners within their fast paced, busy department.
The role is full time, permanent and is looking to pay up to £25,000 per annum.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To prepare documents and correspondence by audio typing
* To attend to clients both on the telephone and in person
* To set up new files accurately
* To carry out administration duties such as filing, scanning, photocopying, diary and email management and client database management
* To assist with the preparation of bills
* To ensure disbursements are claimed and paid
Experience and qualifications required:
* Previous experience as a Legal Secretary within an Employment law department
* Previous experience supporting multiple fee earners
* The ability to be proactive and prioritise a busy workload
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge
If you have the relevant skills and are looing for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.