Legal Secretary - Dispute Resolution - Camberley
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a Dispute Resolution department within a Legal 500 law firm in Camberley. The role will involve supporting multiple fee earners including the Head of Department.
The role is full time, permanent and offers a competitive salary and benefits package alongside this with excellent opportunities for progression.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Providing general secretarial support including diary management, editing speech recognition documents, digital dictation
* Producing court bundles
* Dealing with client enquiries both in person and by phone
* Liaising with the accounts department over billing queries
Experience and qualifications required:
* Previous Legal Secretarial experience, ideally within a litigation or family department
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Ability to work well on your own and as part of the team
* Strong organisation skills and effective prioritisation of workload
If you have the relevant skillset and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.