LEGAL TYPIST / SECRETARY
£22k - £23k
Manchester City Centre
One of Search's key clients is looking for an experienced Legal Typist to join their fast growing Solicitors based in Manchester City Centre. The successful candidate will be expected to provide extensive support to the Fee Earners in the Court Protection Team.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5.15pm
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will be:
* Typing digital dictation for the Court of Protection department and supporting the team as a whole
* Copying, scanning enclosures and maintaining the smooth-running of client files.
* Assisting the admin team with filing for the Court of Protection department when required and organising client files utilising the firm's equipment as appropriate.
* Ensure client files are maintained in compliance with the firm's office manual procedures, that all filing is carried out promptly and efficiently by the firm Office Administrators and that files are neat and tidy and suitably organised.
* Be prepared to carry out any other reasonable management request to facilitate the smooth running and development of the firm
* Observe and adhere to all the firm's established policies and procedures, as amended from time to time, paying particular regard to the Health and Safety Policy and the Equal Opportunities Policy.
* Previous administration experience in a Legal firm
* Worked within a Court Protection Team (desirable)
* Excellent knowledge of Microsoft systems, especially word
* Experience of Typing digital dictation
If you are interested in this position then APPLY NOW!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.