Legal Secretary - Corporate & Commercial - Camberley
I am looking for a Legal Secretary to join an award winning, Legal 500 firm in their Camberley office.
The role involves supporting multiple fee earners within their fast growing Corporate and Commercial team.
The role is full time, permanent and offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as excellent opportunities for progression.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Preparing an amending documents and correspondence
* Diary management, booking appointments and meetings
* Dealing with client enquiries both in person and on the phone
* Liaising with the accounts department over billing queries
Experience and qualifications required:
* Previous legal secretarial experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong computer literacy skills
* The ability to work both on your own and as part of a team
If you have the relevant skillset and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.