Legal Secretary - Corporate & Commercial - Guildford
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary looking to seek a new challenge within one of the UK's leading national law firms?
I am working alongside a Legal 500 law firm who are looking for a Legal Secretary to join their Corporate & Commercial department. The role will see you supporting multiple fee earners within their Guildford office.
The role is full time, permanent and is looking to pay up to £30,000 per annum.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To prepare and amend documents and correspondence through digital dictation
* To provide client support both on the telephone and in person
* To support fee earners throughout the billing process
* To provide administrative support such as photocopying, scanning, filing and email management
* To provide diary management for fee earners including arranging internal and external meetings and keeping the diary up to date via Outlook
Experience and qualifications required:
* Previous administration experience, ideally in Corporate and Commercial
* The ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Excellent organisation skills whilst maintaining strong attention to detail
* The ability to work within a team environment and display a flexible and proactive attitude
If you have the relevant skills and looking for a new opportunity with a great firm, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.