Legal Secretary - Corporate - Bournemouth
Do you have a passion for providing secretarial support to your team and have administration experience in the legal sector? My client, one of the UK's fastest growing independent law firms, are looking for a Corporate Legal Secretary to work full time in Bournemouth earning a salary of up to £24,000 per annum alongside an excellent benefits package.
As a Corporate Legal Secretary, your role would be:
* To provide administrative and secretarial support to multiple fee earners with the team
* To deal with client queries
* Email management
* Audio typing
* Diary management
Your Legal qualifications and experience:
* Previous secretarial experience, ideally within corporate/commercial/banking teams
* Excellent organisational skills
* Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as a team
If you have the relevant skillset and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.