Legal Secretary - Conveyancing - Kent
* Audio and copy typing all correspondence to include letters, legal forms and quotes
* Answer the telephone in a polite and efficient manner
* Undertake administrative duties such as photocopying, and updating client details.
* Filing correspondence and ensuring files are kept up to date
* Arranging appointments and dealing with clients
* Access and input data on to the firm's client case management system, Proclaim
* Work as part of a team with other secretarial colleagues, assisting with secretarial and telephone cover when required
* Handle all confidential information discreetly
* Proven experience working as a Legal Secretary within a busy Conveyancing department (experience of Wills & Probate desirable but not essential)
* Excellent technical skills which include a fast and accurate typing speed
* The ability to manage a busy workload with minimal supervision and meet tight deadlines
* Good communication skills and a confident, friendly and outgoing manner both over the phone and in person
* Attention to detail
* A good working knowledge of Word is essential
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.