Are you an experienced Legal Secretary/PA who has worked within Commercial Property? Are you looking for a new opportunity based in Glasgow with a friendly and supportive firm who have onsite parking? Have you got a good eye for detail coupled with fantastic typing skills? This may be the perfect opportunity for you. This organisation is close to great transport links and offers great benefits!
Providing Legal Secretary/PA support to in-house legal including document preparation with commercial property focus, audio transcription, diary management and client telephone liaison, ad hoc support to asset managers and general office administration and management.
* Typing of legal documents including leases, licences and other ancillary documents
* Typing of letters and other correspondence in standard `house style` and/or from audio dictation
* Dealing with correspondence in both hard copy and electronic format with posting of letters.
* Ordering searches, using SCOTLIS and liaising with local authorities to carry out highways searches, obtain copies of planning permissions and other related tasks as required.
* Screening of telephone calls into the Glasgow office, dealing with incoming emails and sending emails on behalf of the solicitor.
* Liaising and working remotely with the legal teams, accounts department and administrators in other offices.
* Maintaining files both manually and electronically
* Office administration procedures (with regular review and improving when as appropriate) including responsibility for stationary and office supplies.
* Diary management for the solicitor
* Logistics for internal and external meetings including meeting room organisation, refreshments, travel arrangements etc
* Any other ad hoc admin tasks as and when required
The successful candidate will have previous Commercial Property experience and be comfortable working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment. You will have fast and accurate typing skills and a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook and should also be comfortable using a case management system.
Good interpersonal and communication skills are also required as well as a methodical approach to work with high attention to detail and prioritisation skills.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to be considered for this role please apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.