Legal Secretary, Commercial Property - Herne Bay - £20k - £21k
Purpose of the role-
To support the fee earner with all secretarial duties. Speaking to clients on a regular basis answering queries and providing updates on cases, preparing correspondence via letters and emails both self generated as well as digital dictation from the fee earner. Seeing the whole commercial property sale through from start to end, to producing completion statements.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Digital Dictation for letter writing
* Instructing searches to be carried out and investigating the findings highlighting anomalies to the fee earner to calculating stamp duty and taxes.
* Producing documents for lease extensions, deeds and land registry forms,
* Calculate and submit stamp duty and taxes
* Managing the fee earner and partners diary's
* Opening and closing of case files achieving when completed
* Meeting and greeting clients, covering reception, incoming and outgoing of the post and other general admin tasks
What you will get:
* A competitive rate of pay
* Skype interviewing
* Permanent opportunity with a leading law firm
* Holiday pay
The successful candidate will have a proven background as a Legal Secretary and ideally within the commercial property arena, be able to commute to the office in Herne Bay.
If you have any questions about this role please contact Jo at the Search Brighton office.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.