£22,000 - £25,000 + Benefits
Are you a Legal Secretary looking to make a move?
Do you want to work for a business with a low turn over of staff?
As a Legal Secretary this role will be supporting the partners in the Corporate team. An extremely busy yet diverse department that pride themselves on their reputation in the market and in training, developing and mentoring their staff.
Duties include but not limited to;
- Producing documentation for fee earners and partners as well as managing out going client letter responses
- Dealing with clients on the phone and via e-mail
- Audio Typing and minuting meetings
- Managing any partners diaries regards meetings and appointments
- Dealing with client requests via e-mail and on the phone regards documentation
- Liaising with third party solicitors when required
This is the firms busiest department so they are looking for someone who has previous Legal Secretarial ideally in corporate but other department experience will be taken into consideration.
Please get in touch asap as this exceptional role wont be around long
Permanent - £22,000 - £25,000 - Leeds City Centre
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.