Are you a readily available Secretary? Do you have previous audio typing experience? Are you looking for an opportunity based in the heart of Edinburgh city centre?
Yes? I want to hear from you!
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Team Secretary to work Monday-Friday 9am-5pm within a busy Legal Team on a temporary basis with the opportunity to go permanent.
What will a typical day look like for you?
* Audio typing, dictation and copy typing a range of documents
* Draft standard documents and letters as required for the department, demonstrating excellent grammar and spelling
* Manage telephone calls, relaying messages and information quickly and accurately
* Undertake file management duties, including opening files and file cabinet review
* Prepare fee notes /or liaison with the firm's Fee Charging Department relative to production of more complex fee notes
* Liaise with Partners and fee-earners regarding client queries.
* Drafting and sending of fee letters to clients on the fee-earners instructions
* Make applications for new client numbers, as appropriate;
* Ensure that all documents are stored in iManage and assist with other filing duties as required;
* Diary management
* Coordinating/booking travel arrangements
* General administration /document management - photocopy, scanning and printing.
You will have:
* Previous experience in Legal/Finance is very desirable
* Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint
* Excellent typing speed - Audio Type/Copy Type
* Demonstrate a professional and positive outlook in the workplace
* Can work well under pressure and proven experience working to strict deadlines in a fast paced role
* Good sense of professionalism/positive work ethic
If you feel you have the experience to make this role a success then click 'Apply' today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age