Competitive Salary Dependant on experience
I am currently looking for an experienced Secretary to join a well known legal company based in Leeds to start immediately on a permanent basis.
This would be an excellent opportunity to join a growing conveyancing department with exceptional development in place.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Providing secretarial support to the conveyancing department
* Document management and preparation- audio and copy typing, amending and formatting documents
* Meeting and Greeting clients and providing any correspondence that might need completing
* Opening and closing client files and ensuring all records are up to date
* Diary Management- arranging travel and accommodation, booking meeting rooms and setting up equipment
* Preparing presentations for fee earners, setting up webinars and conference calls
* Dealing with routine queries, emails, post and administration
* Previous secretarial experience within a property department is required for this position
* Excellent typing skills and a keen eye for detail
* Able to provide a fantastic service to clients when required
* A flexible approach to workload
* Organisation and time management including prioritising and able to work under pressure
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Able to work as part of a team, supporting colleagues in other teams to meet deadlines
If you are an experienced secretary and now looking for a new challenge with a reputable company please apply or contact Emma Gillard on 0113 308 8090 alternatively you can send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.