Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
over 1 year ago
We are currently looking for a Legal Secretary with experience in Conveyancing. Only applicants with experience as a Legal Secretary will be considered. This is a full time permanent role, but we would consider candidates who are looking for part time. This role will be giving support to a number of different fee earners.
You must be a flexible and adaptable team player, be confident working on your own initiative and have exceptional attention to detail and accuracy standards. You will be professional, have strong communication skills, be highly organised and have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
A typical day as Legal Secretary will include:
* Working with property developers and other legal firms
* Negotiating residential Scottish standard missives, examinations of title, drafting dispositions
* Dealing with correspondence between solicitors, lender and clients
* Preparation of client fee notes
* Completion of all LBTT and registration forms required pre and post-exchange
* Processing Land Registry fees
* Meeting clients to complete documents
* Diary management
* Typing confidential legal documents
* Additional secretarial/administration duties as required
If you have the required experience as a Legal Secretary please apply now with an up to date copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.