Glasgow City Centre.
Are you an experienced IP Administrator interested in working with a market leader?
My client has an excellent reputation in their field and is looking to employ the best support staff in the IP marketplace.
What will this job involve?
- Managing digital workflows and complete tasks within required deadlines and according to firm policy
- Processing incoming post to ensure that relevant data is recorded correctly
- Generating and forwarding documentation to internal and external clients
- Filing of correspondence, both physically and electronically in the document management system
- Monitoring due date/reminder lists and following up as required
- Liaising with external parties to resolve queries or obtain instructions
- Recording service charges as applicable
- Accessing external information sources to check and retrieve relevant information
In order to apply for this role you must be able to demonstrate at least two years work experience within an IP firm. If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please contact Kerry McFarlane or apply via the link.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.