Legal Secretary - Part Time - Schools & Charities Department - £25,000 to £27,000 Pro-Rata
A fantastic opportunity to work part-time for a leading Law firm in Guildford.
Working 4.5 hours per day 5 day per week this is a varied and fast paced environment with excellent benefits and competitive salary.
* IT literate - Microsoft Word / Excel / Outlook / Digital Audio software / Case Management
* Strong and efficient secretarial and admin skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* High level of attention to detail
* Fast, accurate typing ability, ideally using digital audio systems
* Experience of using case management system desirable but not essential
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Very well organised
* Friendly & professional attitude
* Some experience within Property Law is desirable
How to apply:
If you have all of the above skills and requirements please follow the link below and APPLY today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.