Salary dependant on experience
I am currently looking for a Legal Secretary to join a reputable company in Leeds on a permanent basis in their Personal Injury department.
This would be an excellent opportunity for an experienced Secretary to join a company which are offering a competitive salary alongside an excellent benefits package.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Audio and copy typing using digital dictation for multiple earners
* Answering the telephone and dealing with client enquiries
* Face to Face- responsible for any queries ensuring an exceptional service
* Booking appointments and using outlook calendar and tasks
* Preparing mail for posting/emailing/faxing
* Providing support to other secretaries and fee earners
* Covering reception as and when required
* Assisting with monthly billing of the practice's Family clients, including costing the file and preparing bills
* Helping organise events and assisting with marketing
Key Skills Required
* Person Injury experience is required for the position
* Excellent typing skills- ideally 70 words per minute
* A keen eye for detail and excellent organisation skills
* A good team player
* Proactive and able to work on own initiative
* Confident in all Microsoft Packages such as Excel, Word and Outlook
Please apply now or contact Emma Gillard on 0113 308 8090 alternatively you can send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.