Monday to Friday working hours
Manchester city centre
£25'000 - £26'000 per annum
We have an exciting opportunity for a Sunday Times 100 Best Company to work for. They are on the look out for a Legal Secretary to work in a fast paced, team working environment for one of the UK's leading regional law practices.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Produce documents and letters as directed by fee earners
* Attend to clients by telephone and in person
* Assist fee earners with day to day administrative matters to include: opening new files, closing files and archiving, file organisation, billing procedures, making appointments and arranging meetings.
Skills required and personal attributes:
* Must be highly organised
* Capable of working under pressure when necessary
* Excellent communication skills
* Experienced and competent in digital dictation
* Real Estate, Litigation or insolvency experience would be an advantage
If you are enthusiastic, highly motivated and have the drive to deliver a quality service to both fee earners and clients, we would love to hear from you. Apply online today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.