Legal Recoveries Officer - Mortgage Arrears
£23,500 - £30,000
Leeds City Centre
My client is looking for a Secured Recoveries Executive, you will be specialising in Mortgage Arrears where you will be running your own cases and support fee earners within the Technical Team. You will run varied caseloads of non-standard secured litigation cases, predominantly recovering debt from repossessed properties.
My client is looking for someone who has experience in working with secured recoveries, you must have a mortgage arrears background and it would be preferred if you are CILEx qualified.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing all aspects of cases from pre-issue to enforcement
- Providing excellent legal advice to clients while understand the clients objectives
- Negotiating with debtors and other parties o maximise the net recovery level
- Completing a case load under limited supervision
- Drafting legal documents, including claim forms and witness statements
- Dealing with correspondence in a professional and effective manner
- Managing invoicing and client reports
- Completing legal research
- Maintaining a consistent and high fee income
- Instructing Counsel and local court advocates
- Attending client meetings and court
- Ensuring all set SLA's set are achieved
For this role my client is looking for someone that is educated to a degree level or equivalent and has the ability to be flexible in their approach to work, while also being motivated, organised and focused on quality.
- 25 days holiday
- Life cover 4 x annual salary
- Private Health Insurance
- 6% employer pension contribution
If you are interested in hearing more about this Secured Recoveries Specialist Mortgage Arrears role, then click APPLY and someone from the Search team in Leeds will be in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.