Legal PA - Residential and Commercial Property - Epsom
Are you an experienced Legal PA or Legal Assistant looking to seek a new challenge? My client, a Legal 500 law firm are looking for a Legal PA to join their busy Property department in Epsom.
The role is full time and permanent and looking to pay up to £28,000 per annum. Alongside this competitive salary, there is also a very attractive benefits package.
Duties and responsibilities:
* To prepare correspondence and documents through audio-typing
* To prepare completions statements, AP1s and all completion formalities
* To administer filing which will including the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files
* To attend to clients both in person and on the telephone
* To make appointments, arrange meetings and diary management
Experience and qualifications required:
* Previously experience as a Legal Assistant including at least 2 years experience in Residential Property
* Advanced IT skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* The ability to work to deadlines, prioritise your workload and work well as part of a team
If you have the relevant skills and looking for a new opportunity with a great firm, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.