Job Title: Legal PA - Corporate & Commercial
Job Type: Part Time - x3 days a week
Salary: Up-to £27,000, pro rata plus benefits
Search Consultancy is working on behalf of a top 60 law firm in the UK that offers over 300 years of legal knowledge and expertise. This firm is currently looking to recruit for a Legal PA to be apart of the Corporate and Commercial department based within Reading. This department works across all sectors on a selection of commercial agreements and corporate transactions.
Duties & Responsibilities;
- Diary and email management, maintaining up-to date diary's on behalf of fee-earners and monitoring email accounts as and when required
- Arranging meeting rooms when required, assuring that refreshments and catering requirements are laid out when necessary
- Booking appointments and travel arrangements
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations as and when needed
- Uphold the client database for the department
- Provide general audio typing support with the department and transcribe digital dictation accurately
- Arrange and prepare mail and enclosures for communication, allocate incoming client correspondence
- Update any marketing information held on the database
- Ensure compliance is up-to date and held as per the firm's Practice Management Standards
- Collect information and update client files including trust deeds and other papers
- Closing and opening files
- Provide telephone support on behalf of elected fee-earners, dealing with incoming enquires and liaising with clients when instructed
- Filing, photocopying and scanning
- Support billing processes for fee-earning team; including drafting bill narratives and covering letters
- Open new client forms and new matters, prepare standard correspondence e.g. Client care letters and to also include handling money laundering and related documents
Skills and Experience;
- Recent experience within a similar legal secretarial or PA role and knowledge within the same area of law.
- Level 3 Cilex qualification is desired but not essential.
- Excellent organisation skills and able to prioritise a busy workload.
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Good IT Skills.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.