Leeds City Centre
£25,000 - £27,000
Are you a PA or Secretary looking to make a move to a reputable firm where you will be a valued employee?
Are you an experienced PA with a Legal or Financial background?
If so I may have the perfect role for you! The client I am working for is a dynamic and forward thinking firm based in Leeds City Centre. Benefits include but are not limited to; 25 Days holiday + 8 Public holidays, private medical insurance, gym allowance, bonus and reward schemes, chlidcare vouchers, company pension and many more!
Working for one of the top Law Firms you will support the partners and a team of fee earners, enabling them to operate at optimum efficiency. Preparing correspondence, keeping filing up to date along with other general PA duties.
Duties and Responsibilities of the role:
* Contributes to financial performance of the fee earners by managing their matter balances
* Diary management of partners and fee earner
* Arranging cost effect travel options
* Supporting business development activity of the fee earner
* Undertaking all file and matter management processes, within a timely manor
* Client Due Diligence processes and Conflict checks
* Accurately completing the end to end CMI process
* Drafting engagement letters
* Preparing Quality Risk Management checklist
* Identifying the matters for closure and archiving any completed files
* Adhering to firmwide and divisional Best Practice protocols
If you have relevant experience and are interested in the position click apply! For further details call Georgia Rae on 0113 308 8023 or email Georgia.email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.