Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary - Guildford - 6 month maternity contract
I am working alongside one of Surrey's leading law firms, who are looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join their Residential Conveyancing team.
The role will involve you supporting multiple fee earners with all Residential Property matters.
The role is full time and is looking to pay up to £28,000 pro rata.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To prepare correspondence and documents through audio-typing including completion statements
* To administer filing including the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of files
* Administration duties such as photocopying, scanning and making appointments
* To attend to clients both in person and on the telephone
* To prepare AP1s and undertake online form fling requirements including SDLT forms
* To progress client matters without fee earning supervision and in the absence of a fee earner
Experience and qualifications required:
* Previous legal experience within a Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary position
* Advanced IT skills
* Knowledge of post-exchange and completion formalities
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* The ability to demonstrate a pro-active approach to work and clients
* The ability to work to deadlines, cope under pressure and use your initiative when required
If you have the relevant skills and are looking to seek a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age