In-House Legal PA - Corporate & General Counsel - London
My client are looking for an experienced Legal PA to join their in-house Legal team. The role involves providing administrative support to the General Counsel and Public Affairs Disorder and offers a varied and busy workload.
The role is full time, permanent and is looking to pay up to £38,000 per annum.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To provide high quality PA support including diary management, preparation of correspondence, preparation of expense claims etc.
* First point of contact for all matters
* Assist the Corporate team in updating and maintaining the corporate registers and other company records
* Maintaining and updating the legal file management system
* Creating purchase orders and processing invoices for legal fees
Experience and qualifications required:
* Prior experience in a legal environment
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Advanced IT skills
* Strong team player with a real interest in he business
* The ability to prioritise a busy workload and work under pressure
If you have the relevant skillset and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.